The Cottage at Kurrajong
Terms & Conditions
Our aim is for Plynlimmon-The Cottage at Kurrajong, to be a getaway of peace and tranquility. The guidelines below will help us to achieve our aim for this historical property.
The Holiday Rental Code of Conduct
The Holiday Code of Conduct includes standards and industry practices which satisfy the needs of local communities, property owners and guests. The outcomes of the code are to prevent any adverse social or environmental impacts on local communities, property owners and guests. The guide can be downloaded for your review.
Standard Terms and Conditions
- Deposit of 50% of the rental amount is required to secure the booking. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the client's acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you cancel within 3 days, we reserve the right to charge 50% of the total booking.
- The $300 refundable damage bond will be refunded within 7 days, subject to rental conditions being met. It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements.
- Balance of the rental amount, together with the refundable damage bond of $300, must be received in full 3 days before occupancy. If not, the manager has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re let it.
- Fires may be lit ONLY in the indoor fireplaces and outdoor BBQ provided.
- Smoking is permitted outdoors in designated smoking areas only
- We ask that you respect our guidelines of keeping noise to a minimum, before 8 am and after 10:00 pm. Excessive noise may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
- The managers will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the managers reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
Term and Conditions for Weddings and Events
- In addition to fees and your payment schedule, please be advised that the bride and groom’s responsibilities, Plynlinnon’s responsibilities and restrictions regarding the property will be detailed and explained to you upon the provision of a quotation to you.