The Cottage at Kurrajong
Terms & Conditions
Our aim is for Plynlimmon-The Cottage at Kurrajong, to be a getaway of peace and tranquility. The guidelines below will help us to achieve our aim for this historical property.
The Holiday Rental Code of Conduct
The Holiday Code of Conduct includes standards and industry practices which satisfy the needs of local communities, property owners and guests. The outcomes of the code are to prevent any adverse social or environmental impacts on local communities, property owners and guests. The guide can be downloaded for your review.
Standard Terms and Conditions
- Deposit of 50% of the rental amount is required to secure the booking. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes your acceptance of the Code of Conduct and Terms and Conditions.
- If you cancel within 7 days of arrival, we reserve the right to charge 50% of the total booking
- Balance of the rental amount must be received in full 7 days before occupancy. If not, the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re let.
- A refundable Damages Security Bond of $300 is charged and is due 7 days prior to arrival
- A maximum of 4 people may stay in the two-bedroom heritage cottage. No additional persons may be on the premises of Plynlimmon without the owner's knowledge and consent
- Photo shoots while staying at Plynlimmon incur an additional fee and must be approved in writing by the owner 21 days prior to the event.
- A deposit of 50% is required to secure dates for garden photo shoot.
- The balance, names of participants and contact details of the photographer must be received 14 days prior to the shoot.
- The Plynlimmon gardens may be reserved for photos shoots without having to stay at the cottage.
- There are high stone walls on the property so children must be supervised at all times by an adult
- Picking of plants, flowers and fruit is not permitted
- Fires may be lit ONLY in the indoor fireplace and outdoor BBQ
- Lighting of candles is not permitted anywhere on the property
- Smoking is permitted outdoors in designated smoking areas only
- We ask that you respect our guidelines of keeping noise to a minimum, before 8 am. and after 10:30 pm.
- The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The Damages Security Bond will be refunded within 7 days, subject to rental conditions being met and the cottage deemed to be in a similar state to arrival. The bond is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, unauthorised guests or activities on the property, excessive noise, loss of keys, presence of pets, damages to linen, décor, furniture, fixtures, electronics, kitchen wear or excess cleaning requirements.
Term and Conditions for Weddings, Events, Dinner Parties and Social Gatherings
- In addition to fees and your payment schedule, please be advised that the hirers' responsibilities, Plynlimmon’s responsibilities and restrictions regarding the property will be detailed and explained to you upon the provision of a quotation to you.