The Cottage at Kurrajong
Things to do
On the Property
On the property there are a number of things for guests to enjoy:
In the Neighbourhood
We are also on the doorstep of many local attractions - ranging from historically significant to fun to scenic.
Restaurants in the area
Whilst you may like nothing more than to cook a meal and enjoy it in front of the view (or the fire) with a glass or two of wine with friends, should you wish to explore the culinary delights further afield, pick up a coffee or breakfast, there are restaurants and cafes within a short drive of the property and in fact, many we like to visit ourselves. A few you may want to check out include:
- Barrell 58. Open 6 days a week Barrel 58 is a funky restuarant located on Bells Line of Road. Whilst they only serve breakfasts on the weekend, they are open 6 days a week for some of the tastiest dinners you can find in the region.
- Lochiel House. Open 5 days a week this local restauarant has amazing kids meals, brilliant breakfasts and on Friday and Saturday nights, serve amazing dinners.
- The Village Kitchen. This cafe meets gallery, meets culinary store is a perfect place to come for a meal and then whittle the time away. Have a meal then explore the shop or gallery and find cook books, nifty kitchen gadgets, or tasty ingredients you can take back to the cottage to prepare in the meal.
- Numero Uno. The name should say it all. The number one place in the region to grab a takeaway pizza or Italian meal
- Seasons of Kurrajong. Don't just take our word for it. Go visit this little gem of a cafe and see why it brings locals back time and time again.
- Deli LaNa is a cute little deli in Kurrajong Village. The deli has an emphasis on local produce, and the coffee will not disappoint.